If you choose this service, a new dialog is opened. Fill at least in the required fields, then Save:
- Rewrite header: STRING to indicate that a message is spam.
- Required score: Select required score to tag mail as spam.
- Trusted networks: Add networks or hosts that you consider are 'trusted' in your setup, this means that relay hosts on these networks are considered to not be potentially operated by spammers, open relays, or open proxies.
- Enable use of bayes filtering: Whether to use the naive-Bayesian-style classifier built into SpamAssassin.
- Enable bayes auto learning: Whether SpamAssassin should automatically feed high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) into its learning systems, in naive-Bayesian-style classifier.
- Enable RBL checks: Whether to enable RBL checks.
- Enable use of Razor: Whether to use Razor.
- Enable use of DDC: Whether to use DDC.
- Enable use of Pyzor: Whether to use Pyzor.
- Edit spam rule: Edit and add new spam rules.