Create freeradius User
In order to create a freeradius user, you need to have a valid freeradius server in your structure environnement.
1. Click on existing user or create a new one :
2. Click on “Freeradius” tab :
3. Click on “Add Freeradius Settings” :
4. Fill, at least, the required fields and click “Ok” to save data:
- Tunnel medium type: (required) Name of the tunnel medium type. The Tunnel-Medium-Type Attribute indicates which transport medium to use when creating a tunnel for those protocols (such as L2TP) that can operate over multiple transports.
- Tunnel type: (required) Name of the tunnel type. This Attribute indicates the tunneling protocol(s) to be used (in the case of a tunnel initiator) or the the tunneling protocol in use (in the case of a tunnel terminator).
- VLAN id: VLAN identifier.
- Expiration date: Date of the account expiration.
- Protocol: This Attribute indicates the framing to be used for framed access.
- IP Adress: This Attribute indicates the address to be configured for the user.
- IP Netmask: This Attribute indicates the IP netmask to be configured for the user when the user is a router to a network.
- Framed-MTU: This Attribute indicates the Maximum Transmission Unit to be configured for the user, when it is not negotiated by some other means (such as PPP).
- Compression: This Attribute indicates a compression protocol to be used for the link.
- Service type: This Attribute indicates the type of service the user has requested, or the type of service to be provided.
- Session Timeout: This Attribute sets the maximum number of seconds of service to be provided to the user before termination of the session or prompt.
- Idle Timeout: This Attribute sets the maximum number of consecutive seconds of idle connection allowed to the user before termination of the session or prompt.
- Port limit: This Attribute sets the maximum number of ports to be provided to the user by the NAS.
- Groups: FreeRadius Group.