Create Server System
1. Click on tab or icon “Systems”, in the administration section :
2. Click “Actions” –> “Create” –> “Server” :
3. Fill at least required informations:
- Name: (required) The name of the server.
- Description: A short description of the server.
- Location: The location of the server.
- Base: Object base.
- Lock this server: This will prevent the server from being reinstalled.
- Syslog server: The syslog server the server should be using.
- NTP servers: The NTP servers for the server.
- LDAP servers: The LDAP servers for the server.
- Action: Select action to execute for this terminal. Possible value are:
- Software update
- Memory test
- Wake up
- IP-address: (required) IP address of the server.
- MAC-address: (required) MAC address of the server.